Small Sustainable Steps. Big Difference.
Posted by Adam Meads
We’re committed to being GOOD to the planet. Achieving sustainability doesn’t happen overnight, we could all do better, and we’re working hard on this EVERY DAY. We PROMISE.
Like our approach to life, we believe in taking small steps, which will eventually make a big difference. Small sustainable steps and choices for our products, packaging and our NEOM world. Here is our journey so far.
We have always been about making you feel good, naturally. All our products are made from 100% natural essential oils and clean ingredients that are sourced from an ethical supply chain. They are either natural, naturally derived and where possible organic with no harsh chemicals, no artificial colours, no paraffin or mineral wax.
All our products are made in the UK, are cruelty free, are vegetarian (some contain beeswax - see these here), and we say no to ingredients like parabens and SLS.
OUR JOURNEY SO FAR
- Where we can, we use recycled materials, minimal plastic, and each day we are working towards making all our product packaging fully recyclable or refillable too.
- The majority of our packaging is made of glass because it’s highly recyclable and can be reused over and over and derived from natural raw ingredients.
- Our online shipping boxes use 100% recyclable cardboard, shred and paper tape.
- All packaging is made with a minimum 40% recycled cardboard.
IN 12 MONTHS
- We will save over EIGHT TONNES of waste with our new sustainable washes and lotions (coming in September).
- 80% OF PACKAGING will be made from 100% recycled materials and be fully recyclable.
We are consistently working through each of our product offerings to REPLACE ALL virgin plastic with 100% recycled plastic that will also be fully recyclable.
- We’re REMOVING ALL non-recyclable components and packaging from ALL products.
- Minimal design to packaging and REMOVING THE EXCESS outer packaging from over 70,000 products.
- Zero waste - meaning all our packaging will either be recyclable, refillable, reusable, compostable or made with 100% recycled components.
- Carbon neutral. Our aim is to fully offset our greenhouse gases.
- 100% of plastics to be made from 100% recycled materials and be 100% recyclable.