Small Sustainable Steps. Big Difference.
Posted by NEOM Organics
We’re committed to being GOOD to the planet. Achieving sustainability doesn’t happen overnight, we could all do better, and we’re working hard on this EVERY DAY. We PROMISE.
Like our approach to life, we believe in taking small steps, which will eventually make a big difference. Small sustainable steps and choices for our products, packaging and our NEOM world. Here is our journey so far.
We have always been about making you feel good, naturally. All our products are made from 100% natural essential oils and clean ingredients that are sourced from an ethical supply chain. They are either natural, naturally derived and where possible organic with no harsh chemicals, no artificial colours, no paraffin or mineral wax.
All our products are made in the UK, are cruelty free, are vegetarian (some contain beeswax - see these here), and we say no to ingredients like parabens and SLS.
OUR JOURNEY SO FAR
- Where we can, we use recycled materials, minimal plastic, and each day we are working towards making all our product packaging fully recyclable or refillable too.
- The majority of our packaging is made of glass because it’s highly recyclable and can be reused over and over and derived from natural raw ingredients.
- Our online shipping boxes use 100% recyclable cardboard, shred and paper tape.
- All packaging is made with a minimum 40% recycled cardboard.
IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- All NEW products to be 100% fully recyclable. And made from recycled materials where they are available. We've got direct relationships with all our suppliers, so the moment new materials or solutions come up, we’re ready to rock.
- We’re removing all non-recyclable components and packaging from ALL products.
- Where possible we will go packaging free.
- We will go carbon neutral at our Head Office.
- Zero waste - meaning all our packaging will either be recyclable, refillable, reusable, compostable or made with 100% recycled components.
- Carbon neutral. Our aim is to fully offset our greenhouse gases.
- 100% of products to be made from 100% recycled materials and be 100% recyclable.