Customer Experience Executive - North
Full time role, field based with requirement to visit Head Office in Harrogate.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager the Customer Experience Executive will be accountable for executing the full customer physical experience. They will work across retail stores, wholesale permanent or pop up activities and internal and B2B events ensuring that the NEOM messaging, visual merchandising and end customer experience is delivered and expectations exceeded. Strong Visual Merchandising skills are required for success in this role.
He/she will bring to life our VM briefs, products, brand strategy and marketing plans, point of sale and deliver outstanding customer experience.
Objectives and responsibilities:
▪ To ensure all touch points or events are creatively merchandised to the standards required by NEOM.
▪ To work alongside NEOM Store Managers to ensure our stores are visually on brand and where relevant support local opportunities and eventing.
▪ To work alongside the 3rd party visual merchandising and sales teams to deliver an excellent customer experience.
▪ To ensure sales targets are achieved for all activities.
▪ To provide support to the Customer Marketing Manager in the briefing and execution of VM projects.
▪ To provide on floor coaching for all sales associates delivering coaching modules as designed by the Education and Animation Manager.
Key skills required:
▪ Strong experience in visual merchandising briefs and execution either from a retail store or department store experience.
▪ Stock merchandising, POS and planogram management.
▪ Multichannel, consumer focused experience in storytelling.
▪ Events design and execution.
▪ Experience in coaching sales staff for success.
▪ An understanding of how the above ladders up into sales and targets are delivered and exceeded.
▪ Window dressing skills a benefit.
▪ The ability to travel to key locations.
▪ An exceptional communicator.
▪ A balance of creativity and commercial acumen.
▪ He/she will enjoy being hands on.
▪ Great attention to detail.
▪ A team player who is focused on delivering results, as well as a self-starter.
▪ Great taste and the ability to truly see what good looks.
▪ Solutions focused individual who acts at pace and shows demonstrable initiative and drive.
▪ A creative flair with a common sense approach.
▪ Persuasive, energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of hard work.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com with Customer Experience Executive in the subject line. No agencies.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please note we will only be able to reply to applications that have been successful in being shortlisted. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days we are sorry but you have not been successful this time.