Real Luxury Scented Candle (1 Wick)
How To Use
To get the full Real Luxury Scented Candle experience, allow the candle to fully pool to ensure the wax burns evenly.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4
- Trim the wick before every use to no shorter than 1cm
- As you inhale the relaxing de-stress candle fragrance, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds
Taking time to create calm is something we're passionate about.
The NEOM Scent to De-Stress Range™ has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also helps bring a feeling of calm.
Our NEOM Real Luxury™ fragrance is a complex blend of 24 of the purest possible essential oils including, lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood.
All expertly blended to help you relax and unwind.
*95% felt calmer & less stressed on the NEOM De-Stress programme based on Consumer usage research involving 65 women.
Earn rewards on your wellbeing orders!
We award 5 points for every $1 you spend. 100 points = $1 to spend on your next order.
Simply log into your account to start earning NEOM Points. Don’t have an account? You can create one here or create one in the checkout process. Join now and earn 150 points towards topping up your toolkit.
You can keep track of your points in your account and redeem them when you are ready. Find out more here.
You may also like...
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
Keep only in original container. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. In case of fire use water spray for extinction. If on skin gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Contains pinene alpha, citronellol 70/700. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.