The Feel Good Soften & Smooth Set
How To Use
An uplifting duo of goodies to brighten any day….
- Start by massing the Great Day Body Scrub onto dry or damp skin.
- Start at the feet, gradually moving up your body in circular movements (can be used over the whole body).
- Practise mindful breathing techniques…in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
- Gently wash off and massage any excess oil into the skin helping nourish and absorb all the goodness!
- Follow with the wonderfully-whippy Magnesium Body Butter. Massage onto dry skin to nourish and give you that morning mood boost.
Step out of the shower and into a great day, feeling revived and in a better mood with skin that’s left soft, smooth and luxuriously hydrated.
Organic Sugar: Natural & organic sugar acts as a fine exfoliant that’s gentler on the skin than salt scrubs whilst helping to promote radiance & help to remove dead skin cells.
Organic Safflower Oil: From the safflower plant, this refined oil is rich in fatty acids and helps to soothe dry skin.
Organic Jojoba Oil: This antioxidant oil packed with vitamin E moisturises and soothes.
Expertly blended with our 100% natural NEOM Great Day™ fragrance, a complex blend of 8 of the purest possible essential oils including wild mint & mandarin, to help boost and improve your mood.
*Independent consumer trial over 2 weeks on 66 people.
Summer-ready skin in seconds? Our bestselling Body Scrub will do just that thanks to a glow-boosting formula of organic ingredients. Infused with 100% natural essential oils, it’s a real treat for the senses too.
Earn rewards on your wellbeing orders!
We award 5 points for every $1 you spend. 100 points = $1 to spend on your next order.
Simply log into your account to start earning NEOM Points. Don’t have an account? You can create one here or create one in the checkout process. Join now and earn 150 points towards topping up your toolkit.
You can keep track of your points in your account and redeem them when you are ready. Find out more here.
You may also like...